It got me thinking: hm, three weeks away, huh? What the hell am I forgetting about?! Certainly I've overlooked something as I have another entire weekend completely devoid of any wedding-related tasks.
So I thought it would be good to make a list of what I know is still left to be done:
- Get 2nd wedding dress/brunch dress pressed at dry cleaner
- Get Zac's suit pressed at dry cleaner? (it may not need it)
- Send completed ceremony script to officiant
- Reglue shoe clips since they are already falling apart (use hot glue this time)
- Print out labels for favor bags
- Decide on/buy favors (I think this will be as simple as getting bulk candy, but IDK, starting to question everything)
- Figure out guest book
- Assign family and/or friends to order catering for brunch
- Meet with photographer for photo discussion (ok, let's be honest, I'm having a beer with our friend Ted)
- At LEAST 2 full makeup run throughs (or maybe even run throughs every Saturday and Sunday until the wedding)
- Stock up on champagne, coffee, fruit, etc for out of town guests
- Holy shit, just remembered Zac needs shoes. Uuuuugggh, mall trip!
- Buy butcher paper for secret brunch art project